SCOPE OF APPLICATION
AMARSIS adds depth and character to any interior wall. It is used together with the appropriate primer on walls, plaster, concrete and wood surfaces after surface preparation.
- Provides gold and silver reflections to the AMARSİS product in which it is added.
* It has no damage for human health or environment as it is water based.
AMARSIS is an acrylic emulsion based decorative coating system with silver or gold finish.
After removing all kinds of dirt, grease, bloated paint and dust from the application surface, the surface defects should be corrected with SAN DECO ACRYLIC PUTTY INTERIOR and undercoated with SAN DECO AMARSIS PRIMER.
- AMARSIS has two application methods which is done with brush or trowel.
- Brush Application; The ready-to-use AMARSIS is slowly and softly mixed with a spatula without thinning. During the mixing process do not use mechanical devices. Then it is applied as one coat with special brush. 25 minutes later, use the stainless steel trowel to smooth the decorated surface.
- Then, apply second coat of AMARSIS after 4-5 hours at 23˚C with brush. 1 hour later, use stainless steel trowel to make pressure on the surface so that the color particles are crushed and reduced in size, light and dark shades of colors are created. Trowel Application, AMARSIS is applied to surface with steel trowel as one coat.
- Then, after 4-5 hours at 23˚C, apply second coat of AMARSIS with the same technique with trowel. 1 hour later, use stainless steel trowel to make pressure on the surface so that the color particles are crushed and reduced in size, light and dark shades of colors are created.
- The environment of application must be kept between +5°C to +35°C within 24 hours during and after the application.
Allow 4-5 hours for touch dry and 24-48 hours for complete dry at 23oC environment conditions.
Depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods, for a single coat application:
- 1 lt covers 7,5-9 m² of surface
- 1 kg covers 7,5-9 m2 of surface
- The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 110-130 ml and 110-130 gr.