SCOPE OF APPLICATION
It is used on wall, plaster coating, concrete and wood surfaces after surface preparation with the appropriate primer.
- Pearlescent pigments it contains give shine and shine effect. It changes color according to the light angle.
- It can be erased.
- Thanks to its water vapor permeability, it allows the steam to be expelled and the surface to breathe.
- It allows different pattern applications.
- Because it is water-based, it is harmless to human health and the environment.
- With its perfumed feature, it provides a pleasant smell for the application environments.
After cleaning all kinds of dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust from the application surfaces, surface defects should be corrected with SANDECO ACRYLIC PUTTY INTERIOR. Painted surfaces should be primed with SAN DECO DECOPRIMER. Prior to application of primer and it is completely dried, silky matt paint (AQUAPLAS) should be thinned with clean water by volume 10-15% and two layers are applied to the surface. Minimum of 4 hours should be allowed between each coat. Once silky matt paint is completely dried, ARISTA application should be carried out.
• Arista should be mixed homogeneously before the application. ARISTA in the selected color is applied with a flat brush or roller on to the surface in a homogeneous way and the pattern is created with the special effects buffer according to the desired effect. Applications on larger areas must be done by two applicator. It is recommended that one applicator applies the product by a roller while the other applicator gives an effect with a buffer before drying starts.
• The temperature of the application environment must be kept between +5°C and +35°C during application and for 24 hours afterwards.
Allow 2-3 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23oC environment conditions.
Depending on surface smoothness, porosity and application methods, for a single coat application;
- 1 lt covers 7,0 – 10,5 m² of surface
- 1 kg covers 6,5 – 10,0 m2 of surface
- The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 95-140 ml and 100-150 gr.