SCOPE OF APPLICATION
On all interior walls, plaster coating, gross concrete and wooden surfaces; it is used together with its appropriate primer after the surface preparation.
- ATRACTO gives a luminous decorative appearance thanks to the metallic pigments it contains.
- Vivid and bright pigments provide a pleasant shine on the surface.
- Thanks to its high water vapor permeability, it allows water vapor to be expelled and the surface to breathe.
- Because it is water-based, it does not harm human health and the environment.
- With its perfumed feature, it provides a pleasant smell for the application environments.
ATRACTO acrylic emulsion based decorative coating with silky gold and silver pearlescent finish containing metallic pigments.
After removing all kinds of dirt, grease, bloated paint and dust from the application surface, the surface defects should be corrected with SAN DECO ACRYLIC PUTTY INTERIOR and undercoated with SAN DECO DECOPRIMER.
- ATRACTO should be mixed homogenously, without dilution.
- At first coat, ATRACTO should be applied by steel trowel or brush.
- The second coat can be completed by using a trowel or brush again by giving desired effect.
- Minimum 6 hours should be allowed between each coat.
- The environment of application must be kept between +5°C to +35°C within 24 hours during and after the application.
Allow 2-3 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23oC environment conditions.
Depending on surface smoothness, porosity and application methods, for a single coat application;
- 1 lt covers 7,0 – 10,5 m² of surface
- 1 kg covers 6,5 – 10,0 m2 of surface
- The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 95-140 ml and 100-150 gr.