SCOPE OF APPLICATION
It can be applied to rough plaster, concrete, mineral surfaces like cement plate, gypsum board, drywall, fixed plywood and surfaces with old paint of interiors and exteriors.
- It gives a concrete effect.
- It has a high alkali rate and does not swell or crack.
- Although it does not pass water from outside to inside, it allows the buildings to breathe with its ability to throw the moisture inside.
- It is water-based and does not harm human health and the environment.
- With its perfumed feature, it provides a pleasant smell for the application environments.
Clean any dirt, oil, swollen paint and dust on the surface and correct any surface impurities using SAN DECO ACRYLIC PUTTY INTERIOR.
First surfaces should be applied with SAN DECO DECOPRIMER. It is advised to use the same color of primer with the selected product color.
• BETON DECO should be mixed until it is homogenous; if it is needed clean water can be add to attain the application viscosity
• After undercoat is completely dry, BETON DECO should be applied properly to the surface by using trowel as first coat.
• After 5-6 hours later at 23 ° C, second coat application should be done in the same style with steel trowel and then can be smoothened with trowel.
• For different pattern and thickness application with BETON DECO, different effects can be achieved with trowel.
• The environment of application must be kept between +5°C to +35°C within 24 hours during and after the application.
Allow 5-6 hours for touch dry and 24-48 hours for complete dry at 23oC environment conditions.
Depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods, for a single coat application:
- 1 lt covers 2,25 – 2,85 m² of surface
- 1 kg covers 1,35 – 1,65 m2 of surface
- The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 350–440 ml and 600–750 gr.