SCOPE OF APPLICATION
It is used with suitable primer after surface preparation on walls, plaster, gross concrete and timber surfaces after mixing thoroughly by adding into products like.
- Addition of different colors COMETA FLAKE into products like Cometa Base, Gold-Silver-Bronze etc. which are decorative products for indoors. Provides the possibility to make different colors combinations by increasing the color scale.
- It is mixed easily when added into Cometa products.
- It has no damage for human health or environment as it is water based.
COMETA FLAKE acrylic emulsion based; COMETA BASE is a decorative auxiliary product that increases color diversity by adding certain proportions into GOLD-SILVER-BRONZE and similar derivatives.
After cleaning all kinds of dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust from the application surfaces,
surface defects should be corrected with SAN DECO ACRYLIC PUTTY INTERIOR and
painted surfaces should be primed with SAN DECO DECOPRIMER.After Decoprimer is diluted by volume 20-25% with clean water, it should be applied to the surface with a brush with two layers application. In between layers complete dry condition must be provided.
• It is recommended to add COMETA FLAKE product into Cometa Base, Cometa Gold-Silver-Bronze or other varieties for 9-10 %. If flake intensity is desired to be less than such ratios may be decreased.
• Thereafter, Cometa product in which COMETA FLAKE is added should be applied on the surface as specified in its technical bulletin.
• The temperature of the application environment must be kept between +5°C and +35°C during application and for 24 hours afterwards.
The touch dry time is 4-5 hours at 23°C, complete dry time is 24 hours at 23°C.
Depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods, for a single coat application:
-1 lt covers 7,5 – 9,5 m² of surface,
-1 kg covers 6,5 – 8,5 m2
-The paint consumption for 1 m2
area is 100-130 ml and 120 – 155 gr.