SCOPE OF APPLICATION
Used after surface preparation with the appropriate primer on wall, plaster coating, concrete and wood surfaces.
- The product gives the appearance of marble effect to the applied surface.
- Due to its high brightness, the colors are vivid and shiny.
- Thanks to its high water vapor permeability, it allows the steam to be expelled and the surface to breathe.
- Because it is water-based, it does not harm human health and the environment.
- With its perfumed feature, it provides a pleasant smell for the application environments.
After removing all kinds of dirt, grease, bloated paint and dust from the application surface, the surface defects should be corrected with SAN DECO ACRYLIC PUTTY INTERIOR and undercoated with SAN DECO DECOPRIMER.
DECOSTUCCO should well mixed before application
- One layer DECOSTUCCO is applied to the surface with a stainless steel trowel, the second coat is applied if the desired smoothness and coverage is not obtained.
- Once the product is dried after 24 hours, the surface is sanded with fine sandpaper and the desired effect is applied by trowel or spatula. To make the surface more glossy, steel trowel work can be done over again.
- The environment of application must be kept between +5°C to +35°C within 24 hours during and after the application.
Allow 2-3 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23oC environment conditions.
The consumption depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods is:
- 1 lt covers 2,85 – 4,30 m² of surface
- 1 kg covers 1,65 – 2,50 m2 of surface
- The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 230–350 ml and 400–600 gr.