SCOPE OF APPLICATION
It is used with a suitable primer after the surface preparation on the walls, plasters, exposed concretes and wooden surfaces in the buildings’ interiors.
- It has a soft structure that enables the creation of desired patterns on the surface.
- Used with NOSTALGIE FINISH product, it provides an antique effect on the surface.
- It gives a velvety texture.
- Thanks to its high water vapor permeability, it allows the steam to be expelled and the surface to breathe.
- Because it is water-based, it is harmless to human health and the environment.
- With its perfumed feature, it provides a pleasant smell for the application environments.
NOSTALGIE BASE is an acrylic emulsion based fiber reinforced decorative interior coating.
After cleaning all kinds of dirt, oil, swollen paint and dust on the surfaces to be applied, the surface defects should be corrected by SAN DECO ACRYLIC PUTTY INTERIOR and primered by SAN DECO DECOPRIMER
Before the application, NOSTALGIE BASE should be properly mixed without thinning
- NOSTALGIE BASE should be applied irregularly on the surface with a plastic or a steel trowel, according to the desired effect
- Two days after having applied NOSTALGIE BASE, sand the surface with sand paper and apply NOSTALGIE FINISH on the surface with circular movements with its special cloth or gloves.
- The temperature of the application environment must be kept between +5°C and +35°C during application and for 24 hours afterwards.
Allow 6-8 hours for touch dry and 48 hours for complete dry at 23oC environment conditions.
Depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods, for a single coat application:
- 1 lt covers 1,0 – 1,5 m² of surface
- 1 kg covers 0,8 – 1,0 m2 of surface
- The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 650-1000 ml and 1000-1175 gr.