SCOPE OF APPLICATION
SANDECO ART is used on walls, plasters, exposed concrete and wooden surfaces in building interiors, after the surface preparation and with a suitable undercoat.
- Organic and inorganic pigments in its content provide a vibrant bright and grainy texture on the surface.
- It gives a stylish and decorative appearance thanks to the metallic pigments and special fillings it contains.
- Thanks to its high water vapor permeability, it allows the water vapor to be expelled and the surface to breathe.
- Because it is water-based, it does not harm human health and the environment.
- With its perfumed feature, it provides a pleasant smell for the application environments.
After cleaning all kinds of dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust from the application surfaces, surface defects should be corrected with SAN DECO ACRYLIC PUTTY INTERIOR and painted surfaces should be primed with SAN DECO DECOPRIMER.
Allow 4-5 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23°C environment conditions.
Depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods, for a single coat application:
- 1 lt covers 6,5 – 8,5 m² of surface
- 1 kg covers 5,0 – 6,5 m2 of surface
- The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 120-160 ml and 150-200 gr.