SCOPE OF APPLICATION
On all the interior walls, plaster, gross concrete and timber surfaces; it is used together with its appropriate primer after the surface preparation.
- It enables to create effects with different patterns during the application with applicators skills.
- Due its high vapor permeability, it allows surface to discharge the steam and breathe.
- As it is water-based, it is harmless to human health and environment.
- It provides a pleasant odor in the application environments with its perfumed feature.
TRAVERTINO is a mineral-based, natural, decorative interior coating that provides a travertine appearance on the applied surface.
After removing all kinds of dirt, grease, bloated paint and dust from the surfaces where TRAVERTINO will be applied, the surface defects should be corrected SAN DECO ACRYLIC PUTTY INTERIOR and undercoated with SAN DECO DECOPRIMER.
TRAVERTINO is applied without dilution, with a stainless steel trowel without dilution so that the first layer thickness will be at least of 1mm.
- Wait minimum 6 hours before applying the second layer
- Before the thorough-drying, you can give the effect on the surface with a special sponge
- In order to obtain a proper finish, the surface should be polished with a steel trowel
The temperature of the application environment must be kept between +5°C and +35°C during application and for 24 hours afterwards.
Allow 2-3 hours for touch dry and 48 hours for complete dry at +23°C environment conditions.
Depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods, for a single coat application:
- 1 lt covers 1,75 – 2,35 m² of surface
- 1 kg covers 1,00 – 1,35 m2 of surface
- The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 425-570 ml and 750-1000 gr.