SCOPE OF APPLICATION
Used on wall, plaster coating, concrete and wood surfaces after surface preparation with the appropriate primer.
- It creates velvet-like effect on surfaces,
- Resistant to wiping with water,
- It provides shiny look with its rich and bright pigments,
- Due its high vapor permeability, it allows surface to discharge the steam and breathe,
- As it is water-based, it is harmless to human health and environment,
- It provides a pleasant odor in the application environments with its perfumed feature.
VIVALDI is an acrylic emulsion-based decorative interior coating material that contains various additive materials, fillers and pearlescent pigments designed to give the surfaces it is applied a velvety appearance.
After cleaning all kinds of dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust from the application surfaces, surface defects should be corrected with SAN DECO ACRYLIC PUTTY INTERIOR, and painted surfaces should be primed with SAN DECO DECOPRIMER.
VIVALDI first coat should be applied with steel trowel. After the first coat drys, second coat should be applied again with steel trowel or spatula by applying patch patterns,
- Allow 5 hours between each coats,
- The temperature of the application environment must be kept between +5°C and +35°C during application and for 24 hours afterwards.
Allow 4-5 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23oC environment conditions.
Depending on surface smoothness, porosity and application methods, for a single coat application;
- 1 lt covers 4,0 – 6,5 m² of surface
- 1 kg covers 4,0 – 6,5 m2 of surface
- The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 150-250 ml and 150-250 gr.