SCOPE OF APPLICATION
ACROLUX is used on external sides on plaster, exposed concrete, cement sheet and eternit with suitable undercoating.
- Resistant to wiping, and easily cleaned,
- Resistant against weather conditions like rain, snow, extreme hot or cold and also abrasion,
- Gives a modern and clean look to surfaces with decorative non-fading colours,
- Due its high vapor permeability, it allows surface to discharge the steam and breathe,
- Easy application, high coverage,
- As it is water-based, it is harmless to human health and environment.
ACROLUX is an acrylic emulsion based long lasting matte top coat decorative exterior paint. acrylic emulsion based long lasting matte top coat decorative exterior paint.
Clean all dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust off the application surface; level the surface defects with SAN DECO ACRYLIC PUTTY EXTERIOR, Previously painted surfaces or surfaces that will be painted must be undercoated with SAN DECO UNIPRIMER. We recommend using the same colour of undercoat as the selected siding color.
- Prior to application, dilute ACROLUX with 15-20% fresh water and well the product.
- Then, apply ACROLUX in 2 coats with roller, brush or spraying method, Allow minimum 4 hours between each coat.
- The environment of application must be kept between +5°C to +35°C within 24 hours during and after the application
Allow 4-5 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23oC environment conditions.
Depending on surface smoothness, porosity and application methods, for a single coat application;
- 1 lt covers 12,5– 15,5 m² of surface,
- 1 kg covers 7,5 – 9,0 m2 of surface,
- The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 65 -80 ml and 110 - 135 gr.