SCOPE OF APPLICATION
Used for filling the pores in the mineral based surfaces in exterior sides like concrete, light concrete, aerated concrete or plaster
- High adherence and aspiration ability,
- Forms a very durable, smooth and non-chalking surface,
- Decrease in wastage/consumption of the paint,
- Not much chalking during sanding process,
- It smooths the surface with maximum 2 coats,.
- As it is water-based, it is harmless to human health and environment.
Clean all dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust off the application surface.
- ACRYLIC PUTTY EXTERIOR must be mixed thoroughly prior to application,
- ACRYLIC PUTTY EXTERIOR must be applied with steel trowel as one or two coats depending on the surface roughness,
- 24 hours after the putty application, defects on the surface and trowel marks must be smoothed with sandpaper,
- The environment of application must be kept between +5°C to +35°C within 24 hours during and after the application.
Allow 4-6 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23oC environment conditions.
Depending on surface smoothness, porosity and application methods, for a single coat application;
- 1 lt covers 2,25 - 4,5 m² of surface,
- 1 kg covers 1,25 - 2,5 m2 of surface,
- The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 220 - 450 ml and 400 - 800 gr.