SCOPE OF APPLICATION
It is used with suitable primer on exterior plaster, exposed concrete, cement board and eternit.
- Water repellent thanks to its siliconized feature,
- Resistant against weather conditions like rain, snow, extreme hot or cold and abrasion,
- Gives a modern and clean look to surfaces with decorative non-fading colours,
- Due its high vapor permeability, it allows surface to discharge the steam and breathe,
- Easy application, high coverage,
- As it is water-based, it is harmless to human health and environment.
Clean all dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust off the application surface; level the surface defects with SAN DECO ACRYLIC PUTTY EXTERIOR,
Previously painted surfaces or surfaces that will be painted must be undercoated with SAN DECO UNIPRIMER SILICONE. We recommend using the same colour of undercoat as the selected siding color.
Prior to application, dilute DENSIL with 15-20 % fresh water and mix it well,
- Then apply in 2 coats with roller, brush or spraying method. Allow minimum 4 hours between each coats,
- The environment of application must be kept between +5°C to +35°C within 24 hours during and after the application.
Allow 4-5 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23oC environment conditions.
Depending on surface smoothness, porosity and application methods, for a single coat application;
- 1 lt covers 12,0 – 15,0 m² of surface
- 1 kg covers 8,0 – 10,0 m2 of surface
- The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 65 -80 ml and 100 - 125 gr.