SCOPE OF APPLICATION
In all kinds of buildings; plaster exposed concrete brick wood briquette eternit and on primed metal surfaces after appropriate priming.
- Thanks to its special formulation, DENTEX allows the rainwater hitting the surface to spell down without wetting the surface.
- With its elastic feature, it acts as a bridge in the cracks on the surface to be applied, and is not affected by the cracks that may occur as a result of the settlement of the buildings.
- It is not affected by weather conditions such as rain, snow, humidity, extreme heat or extreme cold, and its colors do not fade.
- Thanks to its water vapor permeability, it allows the water vapor to be expelled and the surface to breathe.
- It is water based; It does not smell and does not harm human health and the environment.
DENTEX acrylic emulsion based decorative paint with glossy finish.
Clean all kinds of dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust off the application surface and level the surface with SAN DECO ACRYLIC PUTTY EXTERIOR Surfaces with old paint or surfaces to be painted new must be undercoated with SAN DECO UNIPRIMER. It is recommended to use undercoating with the same color as the desired siding color. DENTEX DECO product is applied textured to the surface after primed with SAN DECO UNIPRIMER. Dentex must applied after Dentex Deco completely dried.
- Dilute DENTEX with 5-10% water prior to application and apply on the surface with roller brush as 2 coats,
- Although the DENTEX product is formulated to be applied on the DENTEX DECO product, it can also be applied as a topcoat on the exterior primed paint and different coating materials.
- Allow minimum 4 hours between each coats,
- The temperature of the application environment must be kept between +5°C and +35°C during application and for 24 hours afterwards.
Allow 4-6 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23oC environment conditions.
Depending on surface smoothness, porosity and application methods, for a single coat application; - 1 lt covers 10,0 – 11,0 m² of surface, - 1 kg covers 8,0– 9,0 m2 of surface, - The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 90 -100 ml and 110 - 125 gr.