SCOPE OF APPLICATION
DOGAMIN NATURAL is used in exterior faces of all kinds of buildings on rough plaster, exposed concrete, cement sheet and insulation systems as final coat material, along with suitable
- Manufactured in two different sizes; 1 mm and 3mm,
- Vapour permeable, enables the vapour to be thrown out and lets the surface breathe,
- Covers up the faults on the surface with the thick layer of film that forms during application,
- Not affected from external factors, and weather conditions like rain, snow, humid, extreme hot or cold , moreover its colours do not fade,
- Resistant to UV and alkaline,
- As it is water-based, it is harmless to human health and environment,
Clean all dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust off the application surface; level the surface defects with SAN DECO ACRYLIC PUTTY EXTERIOR and then previously painted surfaces, or surfaces that will be painted must be undercoated with SAN DECO UNIPRIMER.
- Prior to application, dilute DOGAMIN NATURAL with 5% fresh water and mix mineral plaster well until it achieves a homogenous consistency,
- Spread DOGAMIN NATURAL mineral plaster on the entire surface with equal thickness with steel trowel,
- Finish DOGAMIN NATURAL mineral plaster with steel trowel 20 minutes after it is spread on the surface under normal weather conditions,
- The environment of application must be kept between +5°C to +35°C within 24 hours during and after the application.
Allow 4-6 hours for touch dry and 24-48 hours for complete dry at 23oC environment conditions.
Depending on surface smoothness, porosity and application methods, for a single coat application;
-1 lt covers 0,75– 0,85 m² of surface,
-1 kg covers 0,40– 0,45 m2 of surface,
-The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 1175 -1330 ml and 2220 - 2500 gr.
-1 lt covers 0,50– 0,60 m² of surface,
-1 kg covers 0,25– 0,35 m2 of surface,
-The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 1660 -2000 ml and 3000 - 3800 gr.