SCOPE OF APPLICATION
RULOTEX can be used on the siding of all kinds of buildings, surfaces like rough cast, exposed concrete and cement sheets and in interior surfaces with suitable coat for decoration.
- Elastic, retains its elasticity even in low temperatures, and serves as a bridge fort he cracks forming on the surface,
- Not affected by the cracks forming due to buildings settling,
- Provides complete protection against exterior weather conditions on its application surface, and also prevents forming of mould and fungus,
- Due its high vapor permeability, it allows surface to discharge the steam and breathe,.
- High alkaline resistance,
- As it is water-based, it is harmless to human health and environment.
RULOTEX is an acrylic emulsion based, long lasting decorative textured exterior paint.
Clean all dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust off the application surface; level the surface defects with SAN DECO ACRYLIC PUTTY EXTERIOR Before going on application, prepare the surface with SAN DECO UNIPRIMER undercoat by using the same color of undercoat as the selected color or for a better result RULOTEX can be diluted 30% and used as an undercoat.
- RULOTEX is diluted with 5-10 % water; it should be applied with a roll, brush or spraying method as one layer.
- If an application with thick pattern is preferred, the product shall be applied undiluted,
- The environment of application must be kept between +5°C to +35°C within 24 hours during and after the application.
Allow 4-6 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23oC environment conditions.
Depending on surface smoothness, porosity and application methods, for a single coat application;
-1 lt covers 1,25 – 2,0 m² of surface,
-1 kg covers 0,85 – 1,35 m2 of surface,
-The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 500 - 800 ml and 750 - 1200 gr.