SCOPE OF APPLICATION
SUDUR can be used in structures where water and humidity proofing is desired such as on concrete, plaster, brick, tiles, briquette, aerated concrete, grooved and non-grooved asbestos roof covering panels, wood and all vertical and also horizontal surfaces in structures, window sills, dripstones, pools, cisterns, ducts etc.
- Adheres well to the surface,
- Long lasting,
- Resistant to UV light,
- As it is water-based, it is harmless to human health and environment.
Clean all dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust off the application surface; level the surface defects, if any.
• SUDUR should be applied as three coats,
• Apply the first undercoat to the surface by diluting with 50% water,
• Apply the second coat by diluting with 25% water, and third coat by diluting with 10-15% water,
• Allow minimum 6 hours between each coats,
• The temperature of the application environment must be kept between +5°C and +35°C during application and for 24 hours afterwards.
Allow 5-6 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23oC environment conditions.
Depending on surface smoothness, porosity and application methods, for three coat application;
-1 lt covers 1,5 – 2,0 m² of surface,
-1 kg covers 1,0– 1,5 m2 of surface,
-The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 500 -660 ml and 660 - 1000 gr.
-1 lt covers 0,90 – 1,35 m² of surface,
-1 kg covers 0,60– 1,00 m2 of surface,
-The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 750 -1100 ml and 1000 - 1500 gr.