SCOPE OF APPLICATION
TERAMIX is used in exterior faces of all kinds of buildings on rough plaster, exposed concrete, cement sheet and insulation systems as final coat material, along with suitable undercoat.
- It can be produced in different sizes as 1 mm-12 mm-15 mm-2 mm-3mm.
- Since it is more elastic compared to cement-based products, it acts as a bridge in the cracks on the application surface.
- It is not affected by the cracks that may occur as a result of the settlement of the buildings.
- Thanks to its water vapor permeability, it allows water vapor to be expelled and the surface to breathe.
- It covers the defects on the surface due to the thick film layer it creates during the application.
- It is not affected by weather conditions such as rain, snow, humidity, extreme heat or extreme cold, and its colors do not fade.
- It is resistant to UV and alkali.
- It is water based; does not smell, harmless to human health and the environment
TERAMIX is an acrylic emulsion based, grain textured decorative coating.
Clean all dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust off the application surface; level the surface defects with SAN DECO ACRYLIC PUTTY EXTERIOR. Previously painted surfaces or surfaces that will be painted must be undercoated with SAN DECO UNIPRIMER We recommend using the same colour of undercoat as the selected siding colour.
• Mix TERAMIX until it achieves a homogenous consistency without diluting,
• Apply TERAMIX in a single coat with a trowel. Adjust application thickness according to the largest texture stones found in the product. Texture the surface with plastic spud using circular motions,
• The environment of application must be kept between +5°C to +35°C within 24 hours during and after the application.
Allow 4-6 hours for touch dry and 24-48 hours for complete dry at 23oC environment conditions.
Depending on surface smoothness, porosity and application methods, for a single coat application;
-1 lt covers 0,95– 1,75 m² of surface,
-1 kg covers 0,55– 1,00 m2 of surface,
-The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 550 -1050 ml and 1000 - 1800 gr.
-1 lt covers 0,85– 1,50 m² of surface,
-1 kg covers 0,50– 0,85 m2 of surface,
-The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 700 -1100 ml and 1200 - 2000 gr.
-1 lt covers 0,80– 1,00 m² of surface,
-1 kg covers 0,45– 0,60 m2 of surface,
-The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 950 -1250 ml and 1700 - 2200 gr.
-1 lt covers 0,60 – 0,90 m² of surface,
-1 kg covers 0,30 – 0,50 m2 of surface,
-The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 1200 -1800 ml and 2200 - 3200 gr.
-1 lt covers 0,45 – 0,55 m² of surface,
-1 kg covers 0,25 – 0,30 m2 of surface,
-The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 2000 -2500 ml and 3500 - 4500 gr.