SCOPE OF APPLICATION
TRAVERTEX is used in exterior faces of all kinds of buildings on rough plaster, exposed concrete, cement sheet and insulation systems as final coat material, along with suitable undercoat.
- Manufactured in two different sizes with the options of 1,5 mm and 3mm,
- More elastic than cement based products, and serves as a bridge for the cracks on the application surface,
- Not affected by the cracks forming due to building settling,
- Covers up the faults on the surface with the thick layer of film that forms during application,
- Resistant to UV and alkaline,
- Not affected from external factors, and weather conditions like rain, snow, humid, extreme hot or cold and also its colours do not fade,
- Due its high vapor permeability, it allows surface to discharge the steam and breathe,
- As it is water-based, it is harmless to human health and environment.
Clean all dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust off the application surface; level the surface defects with SAN DECO ACRYLIC PUTTY EXTERIOR
Previously painted surfaces or surfaces that will be painted must be undercoated with SAN DECO UNIPRIMER We recommend using the same colour of undercoat as the selected siding color.
Mix TRAVERTEX until it achieves a homogenous consistency without diluting,
- Apply TRAVERTEX in a single coat with a trowel,
- Adjust application thickness according to the largest texture stones found in the product. Texture the surface with plastic spud using circular motions,
- The environment of application must be kept between +5°C to +35°C within 24 hours during and after the application.
Allow 4-6 hours for touch dry and 24-48 hours for complete dry at 23oC environment conditions.
Depending on surface smoothness, porosity and application methods, for a single coat application;
-1 lt covers 0,6– 0,9 m² of surface,
-1 kg covers 0,3 – 0,5 m2 of surface,
-The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 1125 -1685 ml and 2000 - 3000 gr.
-1 lt covers 0,5– 0,6 m² of surface,
-1 kg covers 0,3 – 0,4 m2 of surface,
-The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 1685 -1965 ml and 2500 - 3500 gr.