SCOPE OF APPLICATION
CHALKBOARD interior walls, wood, mdf etc. It can be used for decorative purposes on surfaces.
- It provides perfect background for chalk writing to the surface its applied on
- It feaures high pigmentation.
- Adheres to the surface perfectly, does not blister neither cracks,
- After reaching its final hardness and durability, it can be easily cleaned with a damp (wet) cloth,
- It can turn all kinds of surface to the writing board (chalkboard) and after it dries it can be written on it with colorful chalks,
- Highly vapour permeable, it enables the vapour to be thrown out and allows the surface to breathe.
- Water-based, it is odour-free; it is harmless to human health and environment.
Remove all kinds of dirt, oil, blistered paints and dust from the application surfaces, correct the surface defects using SAN DECO ACRYLIC PUTTY INTERIOR
- Surfaces with old paint or surfaces to be painted must be undercoated with SAN DECO UNIPRIMER
Prior to application, dilute CHALKBOARD with 5% of fresh water and mix it homogenously.
- Apply 2 coats with a roller, brush or a spraying method. Wait minimum 3-4 hours before applying second layer.
- The environment of application must be kept between +5°C to +35°C within 24 hours during and after the application.
Allow 2-3 hours for touch dry, 24 hours for complete dry, and after 72 hours the surface is ready to use at 23 ˚C environment conditions.
Depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods, for a single coat application;
- 1 lt covers an area of 16 – 20 m²
- 1 kg covers an area of 13,4 – 16,8 m²
- The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 50 – 62,5 ml and 60 - 75 gr.