SCOPE OF APPLICATION
It is applied for decorative purposes on the interior wall surfaces of buildings (offices conference rooms, schools, children's rooms, shops, nursery, etc.).
- Easy to apply, magnetized.
- Oxidation does not occur due to the special metal structure in its contents.
- Applied with thin hairy roll or brush.
- When paint is applied on it, it will not lose its magnetic property.
- Applying very thick paint layers on magnetic paint can reduce magneting property.
- Magnetic strength depends on the quality of the magnets used.
- Designed for indoor paint can be diluted with water.
- The product is water-based and does not harm human health and the environment.
Surface disturbances should be corrected with SAN DECO ACRYLILIK PUTTY Thin after cleaning all kinds of dirt oil-swelled paint and dust from the surfaces to be applied.- Old painted or newly painted surfaces should be primed with SAN DECO UNIPRIMER.
Magnetic paint should be mixed homogeneously before use, the volume is applied with a short hairy roll or brush by adding no more than 3-5% clean water. Three-fold application is recommended the fourth floor can be applied for stronger magneticity.- When magnetic paint drying is completed, the surface should be applied as two times over water-based paint (matte matte semi-matte, etc.) of the desired color after light sanding (number 220-320).
At 23°C, the drying time is 4-5 hours and the full drying time is 24 hours.
Depending on surface smoothness absorbness and application techniques, the consumption is applied in one coat;
- 1 liter to 55 – 75 m²
- 1 kg to 25 – 35 m2 area is covered.
- Paint consumption for an area of 1 m2 is 135–180 ml and 300–400 gr.