SCOPE OF APPLICATION
MULTIFUNCTION PAINT, in the interior of buildings; Used on walls, countertops, sinks, shower tubs, tiles, glazed tiles, ceramic, wooden furniture, stainless steel surfaces.
- The product can be applied without a primer.
- The product has high adherence and is easy to apply.
- Creates a solid, smooth and dust-free surface.
- It has high water repellency. It can be easily cleaned with dust and dirt-repellent water.
- Gives a semi-matte and decorative appearance to the applied surface.
- Provides long-term protection of the applied surface.
Remove all kinds of dirt, oil, blistered paints and dust from the application surfaces. Before application surface must be dry and clean.
Paint consists of two components as A and B.
- Recommended application should be two layers. - First coat application; Component A is poured into the container where it is component B. Depending on the application consistency, 5-10% water is added and mixed thoroughly (1-2 minutes) until it is homogeneous, the gas formed during the mixture is left to rest for 3-5 minutes to remove the gas bubbles (the mixture should be applied within a maximum of 30-45 minutes, otherwise, the product hardens in the package. ). The ready-made mixture is applied to the surface planned to be applied with a short pile silk roller or a soft pile brush in the same direction. The surface is left to dry, at least 6 hours later, until the surface becomes smooth, it is sanded with the sandpaper included in the set, after the dust is cleaned from the surface, the second layer is applied. APPLICATION PROCEDURES WILL BE LIKE A FIRST coat application.
- During the application and for 24 hours after the application, it should be ensured that the ambient temperature is the lowest + 5 ° C and the highest + 35 ° C.
Touch time is 4-6 hours at 23˚C, drying time is 24 hours, full curing time is 7 days.
Depending on the surface smoothness, absorbency and application techniques, for two layers application:
- 6-7 m² with 1 liter, - 4-5 m2 with 1 kg,
- Paint consumption is 100-200 ml and 150- 250 gr for 1 m2 area.