SCOPE OF APPLICATION
SAN DECO PROJECTOR can be applied as a topcoat easily to the interior surfaces like satin plaster, putty work or apropriate primer application completed surfaces, new or flat interior surfaces, previously painted and discolored old painted interior surfaces. It can be used instead of a projection screen on the walls where the image is desired to be taken with a projection device. It offers a clear image quality with its structure that absorbs light and reflects partially. According to the projection feature of the projection device used, it is recommended to be used for presentation purposes in home theater systems, offices, meeting rooms, schools, education and playgrounds.
- It acts like projection screen on the applied surfaces by projecting the image sent from the projector,
- It provides much higher contrast and clearer image than white color,
- Thanks to its special color and formulation, it absorbs the bright part of the light and eliminates eye fatigue,
- It does not scatter the light like normal surfaces; it creates an image that the viewer can easily focus on.
- It has a high hidden power and it does not swell or crack. It has high adherence and scrub resistance.
- Due its high vapor permeability, it allows surface to discharge the steam and vapour,
- As it is water-based, it does not smell and it is harmless to human health and environment.
After removing all kinds of dirt, grease, bloated paint and dust from the application surface, the surface defects should be corrected with SAN DECO ACRYLIC PUTTY INTERIOR. Previously painted surfaces should be primed with SAN DECO UNIPRIMER. Such surfaces previously plastered with a dusting characteristic and high absorbency should be primed with SAN DECO ACRYLIC PRIMER 1X7.
SAN DECO PROJEKTOR is diluted with 15-20% water by volume and applied in two coats by roller, brush or spraying method.
- Allow 4-6 hours between each coats.
- The temperature of the application environment must be kept between +5°C and +35°C during application and for 24 hours afterwards.
Allow 4-6 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23oC environment conditions.
Depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods, for a single coat application:
- 1 lt covers 16 – 20 m² of surface,
- 1 kg covers 11 – 14 m2 of surface,
- The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 50 -62,5 ml and 70 - 90 gr.