SCOPE OF APPLICATION
It is applied to walls and wooden surfaces in interiors of buildings, offices, schools, conference halls.
- The applied surface can be written with a whiteboard pen and becomes easy to erase.
- Resistant to water, can be easily cleaned with a wet cloth.
- Problems may occur in erasing writing when using different pens than the ones provided in the set.
- It has high water repellency. It acts as a barrier against moisture.
- It does not contain Voc and solvent.
Before the application, care should be taken that the surface is smooth and not dusty.
- The area to be applied should be determined and a masking tape is recommended.
- A and B components are mixed before the application. 10% water is added for a good spread. After mixing, it should be waited for 3-5 minutes to release foam.
- The application can be done with a short pile velvet roller or brush. Otherwise, the product hardens, freezes and cannot be used. - The application is made in two layers. Wait at least 5-6 hours between coats.
- Before applying the second layer, sand the surface with the sandpaper in the set, remove the dust on the wall with a damp cloth.
- After the application, the masking tape should be removed. Care should be taken to keep the low + 5 ° C and the highest + 35 ° C.
Surface drying at 23˚C takes 5-6 hours, and it takes 7 days to fully cure and write.
For single layer application depending on surface smoothness, absorbency and application techniques:
- 6-8 m² with 1 liter set.