SCOPE OF APPLICATION
Used as lower layer material in smoothing concrete and mineral plastered rough surfaces and cleaning the blistered portions and removing defects in old paint surfaces.
- High adherence and aspiration ability,
- Good spreading feature and easy to apply,
- Decreases paint consumption / wastage,
- Not much chalking during sanding process,
- Smooths the surface with maximum 2 coats,
- As it is water-based, it is harmless to human health and environment.
Clean all dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust off the application surface.
• ACRYLIC PUTTY INTERIOR must be mixed thoroughly prior to application,
• ACRYLIC PUTTY INTERIOR must be applied with steel trowel, in one or two coats depending on the surface roughness,
• 24 hours after the application of the putty, the defects on the surface and trowel marks must be smoothed with sandpaper,
• The environment of application must be kept between +5°C to +35°C within 24 hours during and after the application.
Allow 4-6 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23oC environment conditions.
Depending on surface smoothness, porosity and application methods, for a single coat application;
- 1 lt covers 3,0– 5,8 m² of surface,
- 1 kg covers 1,7– 3,3 m2 of surface,
- The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 170 -340 ml and 300 - 600 gr.