SCOPE OF APPLICATION
BAHARİA is applied on properly prepared interior mineral surfaces like rough cast, concrete, cement sheet, plaster panel surfaces and surfaces which have been painted before.
- Easy to clean,
- The texture it has, gives a silky matt glossiness to the wall.
- High coverage ability featured.
- Highly vapor permeable, it enables the vapor to be thrown out and allows the surface to breathe.
- Water-based, odour-free; it is harmless for human health and environment.
BAHARIA is an acrylic emulsion based, silicone additive, decorative interior paint in silk matte texture.
After removing all kind of dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust from the application surfaces, the defects of the surface should be corrected with SAN DECO ACRYLIC PRIMER INTERIOR. Undercoat the old painted or to-be-painted surfaces with SAN DECO UNIPRIMER.
Prior to application, dilute BAHARIA with (maximum) 5-10% of fresh water and mix it properly.
- Apply 2 coats with a roller, brush or spraying method and wait minimum 5 hours before applying the second layer.
- The environment of application must be kept between +5°C to +35°C within 24 hours during and after the application.
At 23°C touch dry time is in 5-6 hours, complete dry time is in 24 hours.
Depending on surface smoothness, porosity and application methods, for a single coat application;
- 1 lt covers 11 – 16 m² of surface,
- 1 kg covers 7, 5– 11 m2 of surface,
- Consumption for 1 m2 area is 65 -95 ml and 90-135 gr.