SCOPE OF APPLICATION
DECOSATIN is applied on properly prepared interior mineral surfaces like rough (black) plaster, concrete, cement sheet, plaster panel and surfaces which have been painted with a suitable undercoat.
- It is easy to clean with its perfect wipe ability; it does not stain.
- Provides a semi-bright texture to the application surface.
- High covering ability.
- Highly vapour permeable, it enables the vapour to be thrown out and allows the surface to breathe.
- Water-based, odour-free; harmless to human health and the environment.
DECOSATIN is an acrylic emulsion-based, silicone-added decorative interior paint with a high coverage, semi-matte texture.
After removing all kind of dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust from the application surfaces, the defects of the surface should be corrected with SAN DECO ACRYLIC PUTTY INTERIOR Undercoat previously painted or very dirty surfaces with SAN DECO UNIPRIMER.
• Prior to application, dilute DECOSATIN with (maximum) 5-10% of fresh water, mix it homogenously.
• Apply 2 coats with a roller, brush or a spraying method.
• Wait minimum 5 hours before applying the second layer.
• The environment of application must be kept between +5°C to +35°C within 24 hours during and after the application.
Allow 5-6 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23°C environment conditions.
Depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods, for a single coat application:
- 1 liter of paint covers an area of 13,5 – 18,5m²
- 1 kg of paint covers an area of 10,0 –13,5m2
- The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 55-75 ml and 75 - 100 gr.