SCOPE OF APPLICATION
It can be applied on primer, cellular concrete, plaster or putty surfaces, on prefabricated houses and constructions, wood, fiberboard, and plaster panels with spraying techniques.
- It is a decorative product with different methods of application and stylish patterns.
- It can fully stick on the application surface.
- It minimizes plaster defects to the lowest level on various areas.
- As it has high quality materials inside, it doesn't blister, neither crumbles.
- It is resistant to water, humidity and shocks.
- With its special tool, it can be applied easily and quickly; it helps saving costs of workforce.
- Doesn't keep bacteria, mold and microbes.
- Water-based, odour-free; harmless to human health and the environment
The application surface must be cleaned from dirt, stains and the previous paints.Before DENFASIT application, the surface must be primed with SAN DECO UNIPRIMER.
• Mix well Denfasit by thinning it with 5-10% of fresh water.
• With a special gun, you can apply a thin layer. With a tank and enhanced air compressor, you can apply a thicker layer.
• As a final coat on DENFASIT; On walls: San Deco interior paint can be applied
On ceilings: San Deco ceilings paint can be applied
Allow 2-4 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23oC environment conditions.
Depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods, for a single coat application:
- 1 liter of paint covers an area of 2,0-2,5 m² area
- 1 kg of paint covers an area of 1,1-1,4 m2 area
- The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 390-500 ml and 700-900 gr.