SCOPE OF APPLICATION
DENPLAS is applied on properly prepared interior mineral surfaces like rough (black) plaster, concrete, cement sheet, plaster panel and previously painted surfaces with a suitable primer.
- Resistant to wiping, and easy to clean
- It has a strong covering ability.
- Highly vapour permeable, it enables the vapour to be thrown out and allows the surface to breathe.
- Water-based, odour-free; harmless to human health and the environment.
After removing all kind of dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust from the application surfaces, the defects of the surface should be corrected with SAN DECO ACRYLIC PUTTY INTERIOR. Surfaces with old paints or ready-to-be-painted surfaces must be undercoated with SAN DECO UNIPRIMER
- Prior to application, DENPLAS must be mixed well by diluting it with 20% of fresh water maximum.
- Apply 2 coats with a roll, brush or a spraying method and wait minimum 4 hours before applying the second layer.
- The environment of application must be kept between +5°C to +35°C within 24 hours during and after the application.
Allow 4-5 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23 ˚C environment conditions.
Depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods, for a single coat application:
- 1 liter of paint covers an area of 11,5 – 15 m²
- 1 kg of paint covers an area of 7,5 – 9,0 m2
- The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 70 - 85 ml and 110 - 135 gr.