SCOPE OF APPLICATION
PROPLAS is applied on properly prepared interior mineral surfaces like rough (black) plaster, concrete, cement sheet, plaster panel and previously painted surfaces with a suitable undercoat.
- It does not crack as soon as it adheres perfectly to the surface.
- It covers the surface well and has a high whiteness.
- it's high water vapor permeability, it allows water vapor to be expelled and the surface to breathe.
- It is water based; It does not smell and does not harm human health and the environment.
Clean all dirt, oil, blistered paint and dust from the application surface; level the surface defects with SAN DECO ACRYLIC PUTTY INTERIOR. Undercoat the previously painted or to be painted surfaces with SAN DECO UNIPRIMER.
• Prior to application, mix PROPLAS homogenously by diluting it with (maximum) 20% of fresh water.
• Apply in 2 coats with a roller, brush or spraying method. Wait a minimum of 4 hours between coats.
• The environment of application must be kept between +5°C to +35°C within 24 hours during and after the application.
Allow 4-5 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23oC environment conditions.
Depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods, for a single coat application:
- 1 liter of paint covers an area of 14,0 – 16,5 m²
- 1 kg of paint covers an area of 8 – 9,5 m2
- The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 60-70 ml and 105-120 gr.