SCOPE OF APPLICATION
It is used as the primer of acrylic based paint and plaster material applied on mineral surfaces such as any type of concrete, aerated concrete, pressed bricks or finishing coat.
- Prevents the absorbing capacity of the surface it is applied; thus reduces the consumption of paint,
- It has high adhesive feature,
- Serves as a connecting bridge between the final coating and the surface on mineral surfaces such as any type of concrete, aerated concrete, pressed bricks or finishing coat and surfaces with dusting behaviour and high absorption qualities such as satin plaster or plasterboard,
- It may be tinted with desired colour if it is required,
- As it is water-based, it is harmless to human health and environment.
Once the dirt, grease, swollen paint and dust on the surface is cleaned, any roughness on the surface should be corrected with ACRYLIC PUTTY INTERIOR or EXTERIOR.
- Before application UNIPRIMER shall be diluted with clean water of 20-25% by volume and mixed well.
- Then It should be applied as a single coat with a roller, brush or spraying system,
- The environment of application must be kept between +5°C to +35°C within 24 hours during and after the application.
Allow 4-5 hours for touch dry and 24 hours for complete dry at 23oC environment conditions.
Depending on surface smoothness, porosity and application methods, for a single coat application;
- 1 lt covers 11,5– 14,5 m² of surface,
- 1 kg covers 7,6– 9,0 m2 of surface,
- The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 70 -85 ml and 110-130 gr.